Home Buyer Guarantee
Our home buyer guarantee sets us apart. We're different, and different is good!
Buy a house through us and if you don't totally love it, you can leave it...we'll sell it for free.
I think we can both agree that buying a new home is a HUGE commitment. In fact, buying a new home is one of the biggest purchases you'll ever make. That's why our Idaho real estate agents put so much time and effort into finding your dream home. They want to make sure you get it right.
Start Your Search Now
But let's be honest, there is a lot of risk involved in buying a new home. What if you buy today and next week you get a job transfer. What if you get a layoff notice from the company you've worked with for years? What if you buy a home near a lake only to find out that mosquitoes are not your thing?. Your new home could be smaller than you realized or too big for your family. Your new neighborhood may not be what you thought it would be. The list is endless. You don't need that kind of stress.
Wouldn't it be great if you could get a home buyers guarantee? Well, you can... if you purchase your home through Idaho Agents Real Estate. Join other smart home buyers that are now taking advantage of our EXCLUSIVE OFFER to sell their home for free if they don't like it. Simply love it or leave it.
Love It or Leave It!
Our Promise To You
We're confident that our home buyer agents do an excellent job finding the perfect home for you. But, if things really don't work out and you don't love the new home, we promise to sell it for you for FREE. That's right, for free. The reason we offer this guarantee is simple. We take the risk out of buying your next home.
Ultimate Buyer Protection - The Details
- Call us today and tell us you want to work with a Love it or Leave it agent.
- We will set up an account for you at EastIdahoProperty.com where you can search for your next home with your professional sales agent.
- Complete the purchase of a residential property.
- Take possession of the property and live in the property for at least 3 months.
- Notify us in writing between month 4 and 12 that you don't love your home and would like to activate your Love it or Leave it home buyer guarantee.
- Once you notify the agent that helped you buy the house, they will become your selling agent.
- What you get for FREE:
- FREE listing on the Snake River MLS.
- FREE listing syndication to over 250 selling sites.
- FREE staging advice.
- FREE professional pictures.
- FREE social media postings.
- FREE yard sign.
- FREE showing request management and scheduling.
- What is not included:
- Buyer Agent Commission.
- Costs associated with escrow, title, lending, and inspections.
Example: You purchase a home for $300,000, take possession, and move in on January 1st. On April 1st you decide you don't like it and want to leave it. You send your agent (buyer agent) notice that you want to leave it. Your agent now becomes your selling agent and will provide all of the items in number 7 above, with zero selling agent costs. Your agent will list your property as 0% commission for the listing agent and 3% for the buyer agent.
When the home sells there will be NO seller agent commissions to pay. This will be a savings of 3% and in this example amounts to $9000 in commissions saved.
That's $9000 of real money that stays in your pocket
when you choose East Idaho Property!
When the home sells there will be a buyer agent commission to pay. This will be $9000 in commissions. If your listing agent finds the new buyer they will receive the commission. If another agent finds a buyer that completes the purchase of your home, they will receive the $9000 commission.
If you have questions about our guarantee, please talk to your agent for more details, but in a nutshell, you will not be charged any selling commission to leave your home.
Talk to an agent today for all the details and rest easy knowing there is a way out with Team Greene!
You can also start by searching for a home now. But remember, only clients that purchase a home through Team Greene are eligible for this exclusive home buyer guarantee.